Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 3rd. Over the last seven days, Monero Original has traded 3.1% lower against the dollar. Monero Original has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $498.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monero Original coin can now be bought for approximately $0.44 or 0.00012711 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.99 or 0.01161554 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00014906 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00000887 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00006618 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0382 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Monero Original Profile
Monero Original is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,677,397 coins. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Monero Original is monero-original.org.
Buying and Selling Monero Original
Monero Original can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Original should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero Original using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Original Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Original and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.