LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 22nd. LiteCoin Ultra has a market capitalization of $9,965.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can now be bought for $0.0097 or 0.00000240 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Over the last seven days, LiteCoin Ultra has traded up 29.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14,929.49 or 3.69903630 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.87 or 0.00120723 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00001670 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
LiteCoin Ultra Coin Profile
LiteCoin Ultra (LTCU) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 28th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. LiteCoin Ultra’s official website is www.litecoinultra.com. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
LiteCoin Ultra Coin Trading
LiteCoin Ultra can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteCoin Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteCoin Ultra should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiteCoin Ultra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteCoin Ultra Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteCoin Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.