Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded 26.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 21st. In the last week, Litecoin Plus has traded down 16.2% against the US dollar. One Litecoin Plus coin can now be bought for about $0.0210 or 0.00000522 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Litecoin Plus has a market cap of $47,971.00 and approximately $39.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15,350.18 or 3.80651713 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000258 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.99 or 0.00123725 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00001669 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded up 36.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002688 BTC.
Litecoin Plus Coin Profile
Litecoin Plus is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 8th, 2017. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 2,280,616 coins. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP. The official website for Litecoin Plus is litecoinplus.co.
Buying and Selling Litecoin Plus
Litecoin Plus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Plus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Plus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Litecoin Plus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Plus Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Plus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.